Two chocked to death in Amman

Amman, Two people died and another was injured after inhaling a cylinder gas in the Nozha district in the capital Amman on Wednesday, according to the Civil Defense Department (CDD).

The CDD said its rescue teams dealt with a gas leak in a house in the Nozha area, which caused death of two people and injured another from the same family as a result of inhaling gases emitted from a gas cylinder.

The ambulance teams provided first aid for the injured person, transferred and evacuated the two bodies to Prince Hamzah government hospital, the CDD said, describing the condition of the injured as moderate.

Source: Jordan News Agency