Kuwait: 3 new COVID-19 deaths, 1,073 infections

Kuwait said Tuesday that 1,073 new cases of the novel coronavirus were recorded, bringing the caseload in the Gulf Arab state to 16,764, according to the Kuwaiti Health Ministry.

 

Ministry spokesman Abdullah Al-Sanad, quoted by the official Kuwaiti News Agency, also said that three patients infected with the virus have died, raising the death toll to 121.

 

He said that the number of “active cases” stood at 11,962, including 179 who are in intensive care.

 

Kuwaiti Health Minister Basil Al-Sabah announced earlier that 342 COVID-19 patients have recovered, bringing the total number of recoveries to 4,681.

 

Source: Jordan News Agency

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I agree to these terms.