Jordan COVID-19 Daily Wrap-up (May 9, 2020)
Amman, Following is a wrap-up of the latest COVID-19 developments and news in Jordan for May 9, 2020:
– 14 COVID-19 cases recorded across Kingdom, says Jaber.
– Truckers to be quarantined in military schools, says Adaileh.
– Seven homes isolated in Irbid as COVID-19 case confirmed.
– Second phase of repatriating Jordanians to start Friday.
– Test results of three ‘Mafraq trucker’ contacts in Karak return negative.
– PM chairs coronavirus crisis cell meeting.
– 22 coronavirus cases who contacted infected Mafraq truck driver are in King Abdullah University Hospital.
– Planning Minister, British official discuss cooperation to combat COVID-19.
– 1150 random samples tested in Zarqa, says its health director.
– Planning minister, Cleverley discuss means of cooperation to combat Covid-19.
– Jordan capable of rebounding economically, says finance minister.
Source: Jordan News Agency