Jordan COVID-19 Daily Wrap-up (May 15 2020)
Following is a wrap-up of the latest COVID-19 developments and news in Jordan for May 15, 2020:
– 10 new COVID-19 cases recorded on Friday in Jordan, caseload rises to 596.
– 4,500 random tests have been conducted today, says MoH.
– Eight recovery cases were confirmed today at the Prince Hamzah Hospital, says MoH.
– 3 buildings isolated in Irbid as two cases test positive for coronavirus, says official.
– King to Der Spiegel: Recovery from COVID-19 impact depends on how smart we are in opening up sectors.
Source: Jordan News Agency